Letchworth Business Hub
Do you meet your colleagues in coffee shops because you think business centres are too expensive? Book with the Letchworth Business Hub and we will charge you no more than the total of your last coffee shop receipt!
In the spirit of the sharing-economy, OneDegree Development (a leadership development company) is opening up its Business Centres for public use.
The Letchworth Business Hub, in the heart of Letchworth Garden City (the world’s first Garden City, and home to the first ever
roundabout) offers both shared and exclusive use. You can hot-desk or touch-down, hold a meeting, train some people, or even launch something.
• All bookings come with complimentary tea and coffee.
• Located less than a minute’s walk from Letchworth Train & Bus Station; with the high street also on the doorstep.
• The panoramic views of bustling Letchworth Garden City present a vibrant work base.
• Secure access through our keypad entry system, making your visit safe and to give you peace of mind.
• Choose to either work in a private desk space or alongside like minded people (a great chance to network)
• Hold one-to-one meetings, or use our meeting/training room which accommodates up to 30 people.
The main room has a 43" screen, large white-board and our unique whiteboard table. The entire room is adaptable to your requirements, from classroom to boardroom and even a mix of meeting and hot-desk for those precious hours that virtual teams come together to share and collaborate. The choice is entirely yours, giving you freedom in how your booking works.
We are based in beautiful Letchworth, the world’s first Garden City. Centrally located, we have the high street on our doorstep and the train & bus station just 32 metres away, meaning getting here is faster and hassle free.
Located just 32 metres from the station, getting to us by train is almost too easy. The line runs between London King’s Cross and Cambridge, stopping at locations such as Hitchin, Stevenage, Hertford North and Finsbury Park, as well as other smaller stations with trains running every half hour.
Our hub is ideally situated opposite the bus station, where a large selection of local and county wide routes are available for travel in most directions.
For more details of services that stop here, visit the Intalink Website.
We are fortunate to be based just 2.3 miles from the A1(M) junction 9, a road that spans 393 miles and links the capitals of both England and Scotland!
There are a variety of public car-parks within a 5 minute walk, meaning parking is no issue (tariffs below). If you need to unload first, there are bays just outside.
Satellite Navigation Information:
Suite B - The Colonnade
Letchworth Garden City